Minimum Order : 10 or More
Our services involve Cooking/ transporting of bulk food in Jumbo Tiffin/ Multiple tiffin to the client who interns arrange for its serving/ distribution.
Curry veg/ Dal 150 – 200gm, Dry Veg 100-150gm, Rice-180gm, Roti-4 Nos. Sweet Dish – 75-100gm(on Tuesday and Thursday), Salad- 100gm.
Payment : Partly advance and monthly against bill submission.
Menu : Vegetarian, home styled cooked food.
Packing : Disposable tray packing / Individual tiffins- Leak proof container with insulated cover/ Jumbo tiffin (Three Options)
Book complimentary trial tiffin by writing to us at email@example.com thru your official e-mail Id
For more details visit our website www.dialameal.co.in . Looking forward to meet you for any further discussion/ clarification and serve you.
Manager – Tiffin/ Bulk food / Catering
Dial a Meal– SPECTRUM SERVICES,
D-Block, Ardee City, Sector-52, Gurgaon.0124-4144189, 9971053720, Kitchen Number:96 506 34 674
- A. Capacity: Overall 250 Meals for Lunch or Dinner
- B. Infrastructure : a. Pulveriser
b. Atta Kneader
c. Hot seal press machines – 2 Nos.
d. Internal LPG distribution gas pipe line with Manifold for Commercial cylinders with all due safety features of LPG handling.
e. Dedicated Maruti ECCO vehicle for food delivery
f. Burners –
• 4 Nos. Commercial grade- 12000 to 20000 BTU
• 5 Nos Burner ranging 5000 to 12000 BTU
• Coal fired stoves
g. Kitchen Utencils, all auxiliaries such as Mixers / Grinders / Food Processer/ hand mixer
h. 150 Nos. of individual Tiffin and 6 sets of Canteen (SS) tiffin to carry 30 Meals.
i. Washing facility for 100 tiffin in one hour, Wash and changing rooms
j. 2000 Litre water tank dedicated for Kitchen.
k. Storage for pulses / rice and Flour / Proper ventilation - 5 air change in a minute
l. Approx. 450 SFT area (Covered / closed and open)
m. Refrigerator- 300Ltr / Complete CCTV coverage with Intercom /Pest control kits
n. Solar cookers / Fire extinguishers
Food safety basics
• No vegetable is cut before more than two hours of preparation and consumed in one go.
• Only boiled pulses etc. gets stored in fridge for 8 to 10 hours if needed.
• All preservatives used in pulses and grain are natural such as Turmeric/ Neem leafs and phosphorus of Match box.
• Green Vegetables reaches kitchen on daily basis and consumed on the same day.
• All cooking utencils have a lid and very firm practice of using the lid during and after cooking.
• The entire area is washed every day with a detergent and subsequently by a disinfectant called phenyl.
• Washing of hand up to Elbow with antiseptic soap / Use of outside shoes not allowed in kitchen.
• Use of head Cap and aprons by the food handlers is mandatory.
• Tiffin washing process is in three folds first is Pre-cleaning to cleaning and sanitising.
• The entire area goes for a pest control every month.